.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My Closet *peek*

I hope you guys had a nice long weekend :) I know I did! I did some sewing a some re-organizing of my closet. I have had a few emails with requests to see my closet so I decided to give you a peek into my main closet, I say main because I have what I call a seasonal closet as well where I hold my spring/summer clothes and when the season changes I swap my spring/summer clothes with my fall/winter clothes otherwise there is no way for my closet to hold both seasons worth of clothing at one time.

Here is a peek :)







xoxo,
mimi g.

4 comments:

  1. ORGANIZED!!! I JUST organized my shoes. Closet needs some WERK lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you share where you got some of your jewelry storage item from? i.e. the ring, necklace and bracelet holders

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing that! Interesting on how you fold your jeans instead of hanging. Maybe I need to try that as my closet was just redone and almost packed. I really think I need to organize my things a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What happened to the pictures? I cannot view them.....I am so looking forward to seeing this post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.