.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

ZARA Home Has Launched

I just spent the last 45 minutes on the ZARA Home site! not only have they launched ZARA Home but they also have a ZARA Home Kids too.

I love so much of what I saw mainly because it seems to have this really warm and welcoming feel to it. The pieces are fresh and modern but have been given a vintage kiss. The bedding sets and stem wear sets are so delicate and cozy. 

Im a ready to redecorate and host a tea party!



  


ZARA Home Kids






3 comments:

  1. Thank goodness!! I've been admiring the international site for a while, bc they've got some great stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One word: LOVE!!! This couldn't have came a better time. I've been shopping around for new bedding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mimi, I emailed you on Tuesday about how I rocked the t-shirt maxi. Wondering if you got it. I emailed it to your me.com address. Thanks. JOY

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.