.

Friday, December 27, 2013

My Day Off! Plus One Day Only Fabric Sale!


Hi Darlings!

I am taking the day off from blogging (well sort of) and spending a little "ME" time....at the fabric store, LOL!!! okay but in all seriousness I need to share that the fabric I used for my Oversized Camel Coat and the Plaid Boucle from yesterdays post are on sale! along with all the other amazing coating at Michael Levine's.

ONE DAY ONLY! 20% OFF SALES HERE They are posting a new sale everyday this week so check their blog or Facebook tomorrow too for the new sale. Okay off I go! 



1 comment:

  1. Ok, Mimi since I know there is a high possibility I wont win that pattern, I was wondering since you did the blazer tutorial can u show us how to make the bottom of that jacket? if you have the time. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.