.

Friday, February 14, 2014

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY + Conference Almost Sold Out!

My Nerdy Valentine ;-)



Hi Darlings!!

I hope you have a lovely day filled with chocolate ;-) I have a fun filled day of meetings ahead of me so I am going to leave you with a little nerdy Valentine and also wanted to let you know that the 3rd Annual Mimi G Style Sewing, Fashion & Style Conference attendance is already at 75% booked in less than 24hrs so I am expecting to be sold out very soon. If you missed yesterday's post make sure to go check it out now and register quickly. I will be opening the payment plan option in March for any seats that may be available.



Early Bird $170 2/13-3/1
Regular Rate $189 3/2 - 7/1


2 comments:

  1. Will you be able to seat anymore. I totally missed the registration. Congrats to being sold out in 3 days. Please let me know if you can accommodate anymore if some one drops out. I really wanted to attend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going out on a limb here but I too would be interested in attending the conference. If any seats become available please notify me asap.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.